Five years have passed since the first FEAT event was held… and this year welcomes the 7th annual FEAT event.
- Date: Thursday, 8 October 2015
- Venue: Linder Auditorium, Wits Education Campus, Parktown. JHB
(map and venue information)
- from 17h00 – things to see and do in the foyer
- 18h30 – theatre doors open
- 19h00 – 21h30 – FEAT (includes 20 minute intermission)
11 speakers (one pair) – from a range of sporting disciplines – will take to the stage to speak for only seven minutes each about their adventures.
Speakers at FEAT range in age from mid-20s to life-experienced.
*** MEET THE 2015 FEAT SPEAKERS ***
- Andrew Porter - ‘Mind games on solo adventures’
- Bernie Theron – ‘An undying head wind’
- Colin & Bianca Cooper – ‘Back to basics Qhubeka expeditions’
- Duncan Paul – ‘A race within a race – Yukon 1000′
- Hazel Moller – ‘Running and running’
- Jean Craven – ‘Weather, currents, animals and politics’
- Keegan Longueira – ‘Cairo to Cape Town in record time’
- Nic Good – ‘Adventuretainment’
- Peter van Kets – ‘Dogs, ice and polar bears’
- Tim Biggs – ‘Rivers and expeditions’
READ MORE ABOUT THE SPEAKERS…
Tickets are available directly through www.entrytickets.co.za up to and including the night of the event. Online only; no ticketing at the door.
- General: R220 per ticket
- Block bookings (10 or more tickets): R200.00 per ticket